Eric Northman and Bill Compton have a fairly sexy (nude-ish??) scene involving handcuffs later this season.
Eric bequeaths a gift to Lafayette in episode 3 (tonight!).
Exec producer Alan Ball teases that a big secret Bill’s “been carrying with him gets revealed at the end of the season.”
Once Sookie finds out what Bill is up to over at the king’s manor house, she is going to be more than ready for some “passionate, primal sex" with Eric.
There is a crazy jaw dropping sex scene in the third episode, which involves Bill and someone else. That someone else had this to say about the scene: “It was actually the most shocking thing that I’ve ever read in a television script. My jaw dropped on the floor when I read it and thought, ‘Oh my god, I actually have to do that.’ Here’s your script, pray that your parents will be okay when they watch this episode. They may not want to. It was a little uncomfortable, but we got through it and I’m working with the best people from the writers to the producers to the other actors and at the end of the day, I’d rather be on a show that’s provocative and pushes the envelope than one that doesn’t.”
Lafayette's new love interest, Jesus (Kevin Alejandro), is more than just a caretaker for Lafayette's crazy mother: “There is absolutely more to him than meets the eye,” Nelsan Ellis teased. “There is something supernatural about Jesus, and how dark it is has yet to be seen.”
And, as revealed by E! a few weeks ago, you can expect the following from the first three episodes:
- Someone tries to commit suicide (um, seriously, is anyone else as sick of Tara as I am?)
- Someone tries to kill a sibling (damn you, Tommy Mickens)
- Someone loses his head (Hmmm, the trucker that Jessica killed?)
- Someone is pregnant (again, no shock that Arlene is knocked up)
- Someone has a one night stand–and it’s the last person you’d expect (hmmm, I can definitely guess who this is)
- Someone has an underground sex marathon–and it’s the first person you’d expect (holy cow, Eric Northman's ass should be bare in every episode!)
[Spoilers provided by True-Blood.net and The Ausiello Files]