Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye Stamos Stamos, Rest In Peace (R.I.P.)

Goodbye Stamos, Rest In Peace

In people, arts and current affairs on August 27, 2010 at 1:21 pm
Stamos Stamos

It is with sadness and dismay that we announce the passing away of our friend and collegue Stamos.
Stamos, while riding his Motorcycle in Crete, took part in an accident and experienced severe bodily injury which he did not survive.
Stamos, an engineer by trade, begun his career in telecommunications in 1990, a brilliant career that spanned over  2 decades and three continents.
Stamos decided in 2009 to leave North America and return home to Greece, relocating his family to the lovely island of Crete.
Stamos will be buried on Monday, in Kokkino Horio Crete.
Stamos is survived by his wife, his two children, a brother and a sister.
Καλό ταξίδι φίλε μας Στάμο….


ινστιτούτο οδηκής ασφάλειας Πάνος Μυλωνάς

  1. He will be missed. Our thoughts remain with Tamara, Calista and Alexander.
  2. Rest in Peace Stamos. My thoughts are with Calista and Alexander who adored their dad.
  3. Rest in Peace Stamos. You will be missed my friend. God bless your family.
  4. Rest in Peace Stamos. My deepest thoughts are with Tamara and children. God bless you!!
  5. Stamos rest in Peace, god forgive and bless your soul. Tamara, Calista and Alexander, I so sorry! dearest friend Tamara, I’m sending you all my love! And I ask God for your consolation, be strong.
  6. Terrible. RIP Stamos. Deepest thoughts to Tamara and the kids.
  7. I very much regret what happened. God will continue blessing your family and help them to find conformity in these moments that are so difficult for all of them. Tamara all my love is with you and the kids. Big hug.
  8. What unexpected news. Rest in Peace Stamos !!! My deepest condolences to Tamara, Calista, Alexander and immediate family.
  9. Stamos rest in Peace.
    Tamara, god is our refuge and strength…
  10. We are crushed by this news. Please know our harts and home are open to you Tamara.
  11. Stamos Stamos rest in peace, Tamara be strong, I know is very hard to lost a very good man. God for your consolation, be strong.
  12. Rest in peace Stamos. My heartfelt condolences to the immediate family.
  13. Stamos rest in Peace.
    Tamara my condolences and I´m for sure that God will help you and you family find conformity in this difficult moments.
  14. Rest in Peace Stamos!!! Deepest condolences to your Wife Tamara and your Kids Calista and Alexander. Goodbye My Friend.
  15. All the support for families and relates, especially to Tamara and his Kid. Stamos ever enjoy the life, Rest in Peace!
  16. Rest in Peace Stamos, My deepest condolences to Tamara, Calista, Alexander and immediate family.
  17. Rest in Peace Stamos. My condolences to Tamara and family.
  18. Tamara receive my condolences, this is a really bad notice and difficult to understand. I hope that you, your kids and your family find a conformity in these moments that are so difficult, please receive a big hug. My mind is with you in this hard moment.
    Stamos was a woderful teacher during my beginings in my carrer. Stamos rest in peace.
  19. In hard times like that, I was that it is difficult to understand that life continues but we must be strong and tackle these tough tests that puts us life, but we must be strong and continue. God take care of you and protect you and the children. A big hug
  20. Dear Thamara, may God confort your soul in company of your children Calista & Alex. Nothing can change the time, nevertheless, our prayer and consideration for the friendship from years before. God bless you hugs, Kev.
  21. This is a tragedy and we would like to express our deepest condolences to Tamara, Calista and Alexander for their loss. Nobody will ever replace him in life or in our hearts. I had the pleasure of working with Stamos many years ago, and I am deeply saddened by his passing. Rest in Peace Stamos.
  22. RIP Stamos. Our deep condolence to Tamara and children. God bless you all. If you need any help, let us know… Our prayers are with you…
  23. Restin peace Stamos. My deepest condolence to Tamara, Calista, Alexander and immediate family. My prayers is that God give you all peace in these difficult moments.
  24. We were deeply saddened to hear the news. Our sincere condolences to Tamara, Alex and Calista. Be strong guys, you all are remembered in our prayer.
    RIP Stamos!
    Alex and Calista, Jean, Jean-Baptiste and Justin say hello to you!
    Joseph and his family!
  25. RIP Stamos. Condolence to the family. My God give you the needed strength to thrive through this difficult time.
  26. We were deeply saddened to hear the news. Our sincere condolences to Tamara, Alex and Calista. Be strong guys, you all are remembered in our prayer.
    RIP Stamos!
    Alex and Calista,
    Jean, Jean-Baptiste and Justin say hello to you!
    Joseph and his family!
  27. Restin peace Stamos.My deepest condolence to Tamara, Calista, Alexander and immediate family.My thoughts are with you Tamara.
  28. I am really missing your special smile even if I am crying in my heart. You are always a stonge man in my mind and in the heaven.
  29. Goodbye Stamo… I always thought that Crete would be a retirement place, not a resting place. This is really sad…
  30. Tamara, god bless you and the kids. Stamos was a very good man and a great friend, I will always remember him and his lovely family… bid hug for Calista and Alexander… Stamos, rest in peace.
  31. You were a good man. Rest in peace Stamos.
    My condolences to family.
  32. rest in peach, Stamos.you were always a funny guy and a good father.
  33. Stamos and the Stamos family. You and your family brought joy to our little Ericsson facility in South Florida. Our customers and fellow employees loved the support and smiles that you gave us. Rest In Peace now my friend. Your children will grow up with new fire in them,apart of them named Stamos Stamos. Thanks to sharing some time with us all. Gods Blessings.
  34. What unexpected sad news. Rest in Peace Stamos.
    Just came to know yesterday.My deepest condolences to the immediate family.
  35. What terrible news! Stamos, it was a pleasure to have known you. Tamara, my deepest sympathies.
  36. Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts and words.
    Tamara, Alexander and Calista.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment